We are looking for ambitious, diligent, and highly motivated students!
- Regarding projects for graduate students and postdocs, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We also have many exciting research projects for undergraduate and master students. A few examples are
- Developing high mobility graphene transistors using hexagonal boron nitride, and studying their ballistic transport property.
- Designing and building a dry transfer station, which will become a key system to prepare high quality heterostructures based on two-dimensional materials. Do you enjoy playing with Lego blocks? Then you are the one we need!
- Studying basic electrical properties of emerging two-dimensional materials.