Notice of the registration for the first semester of 2012
1. Duration of registration : 2012. 2. 13(Mon.)~ 2. 17.(Fri.)
2. How to register
Go on to the ZEUS homepage(http://zeus.gist.ac.kr) → Log in(Same ID/PW the former online system) → Click the 학사(Korean, the 1st from left) button → Click수강신청 등록/수정(Korean, the 2nd from top) button → Select year/semester/Dept. → Input classes on the page → Print out an application → Signed by a professor and an advisor → Submit an application to a Dept. office
3. Course registration request : Print out an application on the ZEUS after register.
4. Notice of classes : Consult a notice board of the department or on the GIST or ZEUS notice page will be announced later
5. Duration of modification: 2012. 3. 2.(Fri.) ~ 3. 15.(Thur.)
5. Duration of drop: 2012. 3. 16.(Fri.) ~ 5. 3.(Thur.)
- After registration, please check your registered courses thoroughly!
- Limited credits: 9~12(15 with permission of advisor and dept. chair)
- If you should drop a course after duration of drop, you would take the W record.
※ Contact us: Section of Academic and Student Affairs (☏ 2046),
※ Contact us: Section of Information Technology(☏ 2077),
※ Contact us: Section of International and Public Affairs(☏ 2061)
Dean of Academic and Student Affairs